Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Petunia Pickle Bottoms


I have been lusting after these Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bags for months!! They are so Cute! I love the patterns and style and have read that they last for years but at $170 I could not bring myself to buy one. Then today I came across this GREAT DEAL at http://www.gilt.com/invite/carrie1536


Gilt has PPB bags 50% off. I think they are last years styles but that is fine with me. I got myself the Boxy Backpack Kimono Roll. Love red and it will perfectly match my red and black stroller. I love the way you can make it into a backpack, a messenger bag or attach it directly to your stroller and I also love the way the changing pad is attached to the bag and rolls out for easy changing!! Now all I need is my Baby!

1 comment:

Paige Tyler said...

My favorite is French Goose Berry and all the ones like it! I LOVE these bags and will own one someday. But Rome is first!!!